Sunday, May 3, 2009

I love picnics

The beginning of the hike..
The view from the top when we were done
The only good picture of both of us


Our awesome basket that I love

Getting ready to go

So I really really really like going on picnics. Its so fun. I think its one of my favorite things to do. There is something about changing the scenery from where we always eat that I love. I love the sun, and the trees and the blue sky. I really feel like it makes food taste better. Jimmy is really good at finding good spots, this one we had to hike to but it was worth it.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I totally agree with you! Eating food outdoors just tastes better. The pictures are beautiful!

Seth and Emily said...

That is so awesome! I love picnics too! Your pictures reminded me of the time we all went down to Malad to Paul Oja's house and hiked and jumped on the trampoline, and went in the hot tub. I was looking at pics of it just last week. You had this crazy bruise on your arm. And I went 4 wheeling for the first time. Luis was driving! And then we went to Lava Hot Springs. Crazy. That seems like so long ago, and it seems like just yesterday.

P.S.You look so great in the pic on top of your blog! Your hair looks really good.

Seth and Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle and Judson said...

How fun, he did do good, it looks beautiful there. You look great, it must be the sun and all that workin it on the treadmill.

Kristin said...

That looks like so much fun!