Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May

So I haven't been bloggin in a while. We are always keeping busy and have done quite a bit since my last post. The whole month of May totally flew by and its June! Which is birthday month for me and I like birthdays but i specially enjoy mine the best. In the month of May we went to my cousin's graduation from Stanford Law School. We went down to Palo Alto and it was really fun to see some of my family. We also went to the county fair we walked around through the rides played some carnaval games , ate some delicous kettle corn; garlic fries and saw a rodeo. Jimmy ate the garlic fries and let me tell you the garlic was strong.. really strong it lasted for 2 days. Also on May 14 Jimmy's grandpa Ken passed away (Jimmy's mom's dad). I had the chance to spend some time with him and I am glad that I had the chance to meet him. He was always so funny and had great stories.He had been sick for a while so we are glad that he is resting now from all his pains. He will be missed. At the end of the month we went to Hangtown'09. Its like a big motocross race where all the pro's race. It was an all day thing. It was hot, with tons of people and very long but fun. In 1969 Jimmy's grandpa (his dads dad) raced and won! I thought that was pretty cool. So it was nice to watch. May kept us busy.

The graduate and my cousin's Fam
Apparently Jimmy is a Lawyer too
Us and my cousin
My aunt and uncle Grandpa Ken
Hangtown'09

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Looks like you had a busy month! I have to agree June is the best month ever!!! I love it so much! I am trying to come up with awesome birthday plans for this year...maybe I will come visit you and we can celebrate our birthdays together!!! :)