Sunday, June 28, 2009

My 24th Birthday!

Ok so I am sitting here the night of my 24 birhtday and I can truly say it was a wonderful day. As I think back on my life I've come to realize that yes we do become older but we become wiser and I think its a pretty good trade off. I loved spending my birthday with Jimmy, is my first birthday since we've been married and I really ejoyed it. Everyone made my day so sweet and nice. It truly was a special day. I loved my dad singing happy birthday on the phone to me and I loved talking to my mom about the day I was born.I definetly got the royal treatment from the Newsom's and got so many nice gifts. I want to say Thank you to EVERYONE that made my day special! I love you all.











Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

I miss you!!

Emily and Seth said...

I LOVE the picture of you (looking down into the red bag) with your mouth in an happy, open smile! That is such a Sarah smile! Miss you!