Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Dirtbike







So after Jimmy read my post on "active hobbies" he helped me to get going on one of them. He bought me my own dirtbike! He is so amazing and I love him so much. I am really blessed to have him in my life. He was so exited and just started looking and when I mean looking it was hours and hours of being online looking for a bike for me and he found such a good deal. He is the BEST online shopper I know. We went down to Sacramento to pick it up yesterday. We brought it home and I love it. Today Jimmy took me on a short ride. I hadn't really ridden in so long and it was a bit tough at the beginning to get the hang of it but I am proud to say that I think I did pretty good for a beginner. No big crashes anyway. I hope that I can get better and better as I ride. I am also looking towards being able to spend time together riding, Im sure that I can learn a few tricks from him. Its going to be so fun!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats! This bike looks awesome (not that I am a dirt bike expert). Finding activities like this to do as a couple is a great idea. You look so cute in your pictures!

Hanson's said...

If you get hurt on that dirt bike you will be in BIG trouble! I ma so excited for you really. I wish I had a dirt bike. It looks like things are going well for you.

Michelle and Judson said...

Woo woo hott mama. Look at you. I bet Jimmy loves seein you doing those kind of physically active hobbies... haha please don't crash, well maybe you should, that'll give me an excuse to make Judson let me come see you... blog about it, it just might happen haha xoxo