Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Home

So finally I got around posting the pictures of our home. I still need to do some decorating and I'm not really talented in that area but the least I can do is try. This is were I spend most of the day if not all my day. I think its plenty big and for sure keeps me busy. We have an upstairs and a downstairs. Upstairs we have a bedroom a bathroom and a small office. Which we use for our games and computers. Downstairs we have the kitchen living room a small dinning room and an extra bedroom with a king size bed and a full bathroom. So if anyone wants to visit. WE HAVE ROOM FOR YOU!

2 comments:

Emily and Seth said...

Sarah, your house is wonderful! Someday I will get around to posting pics of our house too. I just went to Chicago to have lunch with my dad yesterday, and I went and saw the bean for the first time up-close in Millenium park. It was so cool! I was excited to see your picture.

Emily and Seth said...

ps, this is Emily